These Halloween Marshmallow pops are so fun and easy to make. They are the perfect treat for a class party as they are allergy free!
If you are looking for a fun and easy treat for your child’s class you should definitely try these out. They are easy and fast to make! I shared these a few years ago when I made them for Bryce’s class. Check out the recipe below and the instructions and see for yourself how easy they are.
Shop This Marshmallow Pop Craft:
Products from Amazon.com
- Price: $5.49
- Price: $5.40
- Price: $5.82
- Price: Check on Amazon
- Green Candy Melts
- Black Candy Melts
- Large Marshmallows
- Candy Eyes
- Cake Pop Sticks
- Melt green candy melts in the microwave. Add EX-Thins Dipping Aid to thin out the melted candy making it easier to dip the marshmallows.
- Insert a cake pop stick into the melted candy about 1/2" and then insert into the bottom of the marshmallow. Allow the candy to cool and set.
- Make sure the green candy is nice and thin and dip each marshmallow evenly. Stick the pop sticks upright into a block of floral foam to set.
- Melt black candy melts and pour into a plastic baggy. Snip one corner and use like a pastry bag to apply the hair and face and glue the eyes on.
- Allow to cool before wrapping with a plastic cake pop bag and tying with ribbon.