Posted by Tracyhttp://theuncoordinatedmommy.com/marshmallow-pops-frankenstein-halloween-treats/
© 2017 The Un-Coordinated Mommy. All rights reserved.
Franken-Pops Halloween Marshmallow Pops
Green Candy Melts
Black Candy Melts
Cake Pop Sticks
- Melt green candy melts in the microwave. Add EX-Thins Dipping Aid to thin out the melted candy making it easier to dip the marshmallows.
- Insert a cake pop stick into the melted candy about 1/2" and then insert into the bottom of the marshmallow. Allow the candy to cool and set.
- Make sure the green candy is nice and thin and dip each marshmallow evenly. Stick the pop sticks upright into a block of floral foam to set.
- Melt black candy melts and pour into a plastic baggy. Snip one corner and use like a pastry bag to apply the hair and face and glue the eyes on.
- Allow to cool before wrapping with a plastic cake pop bag and tying with ribbon.